I fell like life has been like walking a winding path
through a woods, one where you can never quite see what comes next. For the
past few months it feels like the trees have been thinning, allowing me to get
a little more of a glimpse of what’s ahead at each turn. Now it feels like I’ve
made it out of the woods and I’m standing on a cliff looking out into the ocean.
A deep, wild, scary, and uncharted place full of danger and uncertainty. I’m
faced with 2 choices do I turn around and go back the way I came or do I dive
off into the wild, untamed ocean on a new adventure? One where nothing is
familiar, where I’m walking through uncharted territory. What scares me is not
what’s ahead, what scares me is that I’ve been here before, and the last time I
was here, I turned around and went back down the familiar path, too scared to
jump. I don’t know when the moment to jump will come, but I know it will come.
The beautiful thing about being here is that I know I have a little time to
rest before the jump comes, but when the moment comes to jump it catches you
completely off guard, and in the middle of a storm. I’m asking that those of
you that read this would be praying that when the moment does come that I can
go forward, cause I don’t feel like I’ll be given an opportunity like this
again, where I know that if I jump life will be crazier than I could ever
imagine. But if I turn around and walk back life will still be good, but not
what it could be, and I don’t want to miss this opportunity. I know that I am not the same man I was the last time I was here, I know that God has been growing me and changing my mind, and bringing the people into my life that can help me on this journey. I'll try to do a better job of posting on here to keep you updated on what happens. Thank you for praying.
No comments:
Post a Comment